We drove from Texas, through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia and Maryland. Whew! And it rained THE ENTIRE TIME! It was a pretty uneventful trip though and that I am thankful for.
A few thoughts I had while driving...
1. all pop stations start with the letter Z.
2. said pop stations all play about the same half dozen songs and the majority of the songs are terrible.
3. there should be a limit on the number of country stations on at any given moment.
4. there are not nearly enough classic rock stations.
5. I have to get my cd player fixed before I go on another trip.
One good thing did come from listening to the radio, I discovered this song:
I think I love it.
and this song came on, and wow, it took me back. I haven't heard this in forever!
and I did enjoy this song too: